Reopening of Club
Firstly, We would like to say how good it has been to see so many of you supporting the Club over the last few weeks.
We are now ready to move forward with the next step of reopening the Club.
The key points are as follows:
- We will move to using the inside of the Club from Tuesday 8th September.
- Opening hours:
Tuesday 11-2.30pm and 7-11pm
Wednesday 11-2.30pm and 6-11pm
Thursday 11-2.30pm and 6-11pm
Friday 11-2.30pm and 6-11pm
- We will remain closed on Sunday evenings and Mondays for now.
- Please note that the Club will need to be closed completely outside these hours. Therefore, at lunchtimes, the bar will close at 2.15, in time for everyone to leave by 2.30pm.
- The car park will reopen, with the exception of the 2 spaces nearest the door which need to remain empty for easier distanced access. Please remember, you should only use the car park if you are using the Club, during opening hours.
- The Snooker room will remain closed for now. As many of you are aware, it has been repainted and we now need to reorganise it, hopefully with some new furniture, in preparation for resuming snooker.
- Members are asked to wait to be seated on entry and follow all instructions provided. Everyone must be signed in and their temperature checked before access is given.
- Table service will be provided.
- Red/Green cards will be used to indicate whether tables are clean and ready for use during busy periods.
- Furniture must not be moved by members. Staff will provide extra chairs if necessary and distancing can be maintained.
- Entry and exit are through the usual route. Please check the corridor is clear. Priority is given to those leaving the premises.
We hope that by putting these measures in place, we can continue to enjoy our Club in a safe manner.